Michael A. Albert
Michael is a litigator serving primarily as defense counsel for public entities including villages, townships, and other municipalities in both State and Federal court. In addition to general litigation, Michael’s areas of focus include constitutional, civil rights, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the Del Galdo Law Group, Michael worked for a mid-sized firm in Chicago conducting both litigation and transactional work. Michael has made numerous appearances in State and Federal court, taken and defended depositions, argued dispositive motions before judges, and assisted in trying administrative cases before the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Labor and Employment Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- Member, Chicago-Kent Seventh Circuit Law Review
- Teaching Assistant, Torts
- B.A., Indiana University
- Business Foundations Certificate, Kelley School of Business
- President, Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity – Delta Pi Chapter
- Chicago Bar Association
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois