Mary joined Del Galdo Law Group, LLC in 2021 as a law clerk and was sworn in as an attorney in 2022. She is a litigator for various public entities in both state and federal court. Prior to joining the firm, Mary gained litigation experience interning for the City of Chicago in their Employment Litigation Division, clerking at Chicago-Kent’s Employment Law Clinic, and clerking at a boutique litigation firm in Chicago.
Mary earned her Honors Bachelor of Arts, with distinction, in Political Science and Religious Studies from the University of Toronto. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law where she graduated with a Certificate in Workplace Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution. During her law school tenure, she was on the Dean’s List several semesters and received the CALI award for the highest grade in three of her courses. She was also a member of the highly ranked Trial Advocacy Team at Chicago-Kent. Mary was also awarded the Dean's Distinguished Public Service Award for completing over 250 hours of volunteer service during her time in law school. Mary is also certified as a mediator by the Center for Conflict Resolution and has her Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification. In addition to English, she is also fluent in Assyrian.
Areas of Experience:
- Labor and Employment
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD
- Trial Advocacy Team, Member
- Certificate in Workplace Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution
- CALI Awards: Pretrial Litigation, Employment Relationships, Business Organizations
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Distinguished Public Service Award
- University of Toronto, Honors Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies and Political Science, with Distinction
- Chicago Bar Association
- Assyrian American Bar Association