We not only work in the communities of our clients, but we also work with the communities and their stake-holders on a pro bono and volunteer basis.
Our Pro Bono work includes:
- Firm attorneys participated in the Chicago Heights Expungement Seminar.
- Assisted in all phases of legal formation of Jalisciense del Medio Oeste de los Estados Unidos Not-For-Profit (“Fedejal”) as a 501(c)(3).
- Participated in Fedejal workshops related to small businesses, and presented on various business-related topics.
- Volunteered with community organizations to help United States residents become citizens.
- Advised community leaders on the process for creating and incorporating a chamber of commerce.
- Raised money for the United Neighborhood Organization’s Network of Charter Schools.
- Organization and formation of various charitable foundations for several school districts and units of government.
- Organization and legal formation of Necahual Foundation (charity supporting orphanage in Mexico).
- Organization and legal formation of Casa Jalisco (a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the preservation of Jaliscan culture in the Chicago-land area, and the continued success of social and business clubs centered around Jaliscan culture).
- Drafted Not-For-Profit Articles of Incorporation for Sauk Village Mega Sports and Tutoring Association.
We are proud financial supporters of:
- South Cicero Baseball Association
- Melrose Park Gaels Football Organization
- Second Baptist Church
- Necahual Foundation
- Prairie State College Foundation
- Cicero Holiday Family Food Drive
- Miracles from Mia, NFP
- Nazareth Academy
- Lions Club International
- Junior Achievement of Chicago, Inc.
- Triton College Foundation
- Midwest Wheelchair Sport & Social Club
- Chicago Heights Park District
- Greater Faith Baptist Church
- Corazon Community Services
- Burnham School Neighborhood Watch Group
- Vida Abundante
- Sarah’s Inn
- National Fire Safety Council, Inc.
- Morton 201 Foundation
- Rotary Club of Cicero-Berwyn
- VFW Post 2378
- The Proviso East High School Band
- Mustang Football
- Hispanic Illinois State Law Enforcement Association “HISLEA”