Our attorneys deliver practical solutions created to satisfy the public finance needs of our clients. Our attorneys assist clients in all facets of general obligation and alternative revenue bond practice, advising on various types of fixed and variable rate financings, insured and letter of credit financings, new money, current refunding and advanced refunding bond financings. The full spectrum of market participants turn to us for advice, including underwriters, bond issuers, letter of credit issuers, trustees and recipients of the proceeds of conduit financing. Our attorneys have strong working relationships with major market participants experienced with sophisticated transactions. Our Firm’s public finance attorneys are included in the “Red Book”.
Areas of Experience
- Advises public sector clients on public finance matters
- Serves as issuer’s and disclosure counsel for units of local government
- Serves as underwriter’s counsel for investment banks and other underwriters
- Advises municipalities, park districts and school districts on general public finance issues
- Acted as Disclosure Counsel for $46,330,000.00 Taxable General Obligation Bonds, Series 2011.
- Acted as Issuer’s Counsel for $2,415,000.00 General Obligation Limited Bonds, Series 2011.
- Acted as Issuer’s Counsel for $10,000,000.00 General Obligation Limited School Bonds, Series 2011.
- Acted as Underwriter’s Counsel for $925,000.00 General Obligation Limited Tax Bonds, Series 2011.
- Acted as Issuer’s Counsel for approximately $14,000,000.00 issuance for sewer and alley infrastructure project for local government entity.
- Acted as Issuer’s Counsel for $9,750,000.00 of notes in connection with the redevelopment and establishment of Wirtz Beverage Illinois headquarters.